- Soak the Sea Moss in cool water for up to 4 hours. This will allow the moss to expand to its original volume.
- Thoroughly rinse the moss to remove any sand, coral, or debris. Discard the soaking water.
- Carefully blend the moss on high speed with equal parts boiling hot water until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a mason jar and refrigerate. A gel will form within a few hours.
- It is recommended to use the Sea Moss gel within 3 weeks. Remember, these are just guidelines, and Sea Moss gel can be prepared in many different ways.
Sea Moss, also known as Irish moss, is a type of seaweed that is commonly used in traditional Caribbean and Irish cuisine. Its rich in minerals and nutrients make it a popular choice for those looking to improve overall health and wellness. By following these 5 simple steps, you can prepare Sea Moss gel that can be stored for up to 3 weeks and can be used in many different ways to boost your health and wellness. You can add sweeteners or other ingredients to enhance the flavor or use it in its pure form, the choice is yours. Happy experimenting! Make sea moss gel out of our Raw Sea Moss Collection.